Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deja Vu

The title has never made much sense to me coz really it never did happen to me.All this time it was just a phrase with a meaning that sounded really very interesting.But as of now, that perception has totally changed, coz DEJA VU just made a lot sense to me now than it ever did.
N what is interesting about this is the fact coz of this i was made aware of the facts that i only assumed all this while.This suddenly hit me like right IN MY FACE, n then the feeling slowly is beginning to sink in.
The year started on a kinda ruff note, continues to be so for some time, then stabilised and now this to rock the cradle with the facts to prove it.....So many things in so little time.
life never got so interesting, so annoying, so indulging, so exciting n definitely not more wanting....N its not even a month to the new year...Wondering what all are the surprises that are still in store for me....Just hoping that all of them are good surprises.

No comments: