Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dreams...unfulfilled dreams

This actually happens to be the first blog i ever did write...on an other forum though...just so happened that i bumped into it...so decided to post here...actually makes more sense posting here as there are people whom i know actually read stuffs...
Neways...This blog really makes very little sense right now at this point, so don`t scratch your head trying to figure out a meaning out of it....made slight changes to grammatical mistakes tho... :-P...here it goes

Just as this day passes on, i realize there is another day that`l come my way ,another day where the world is filled with agony, pain,suffering n even between all this there is still happiness n cheer all around...guess dats what life is all about,gotta move on leavin all the things however good , bad or ugly behind us....to walk from the unknown venturin into the unknown....

when i step out into the world outside,i feel the breeze on me, i feel the light shining itself upon the millions around me, i feel the sunshine on my face, i see my shadow as i move on....its always a new day n a new beginning. It is a never ending path towards the unknown....walkin from the things left behind n stepping towards the unknown...still there are things left to do....dreams to be fulfilled....n what not.....there is just too much to do...and so little time ... i wish i cud live long enuf to do all the things i intend to do,.... i wish that i don make the people i love have to shed tears when i have to leave....i wish this world wud be a better place to live in.....

In between all these nagging thots of mine i always have this dream that i wish to live a million times over....the dream to be able to talk endlessly to her....the dream to be able to share most of my intimate thots with her....the dream to hold her in my arms,the dream to be able to let my emotions erupt out for her...the dream to able to live this life with her forever n ever as can be....the dream to make her mine.........oh the dream ....this dream .....this very dream that keeps me going on.....
n when some rude shock wakes me up from i dream i come to terms with senses n also about this very special friend of mine..this special friend whom the rest of the world refers to as GOD...always wondering as to what plans he has for me...y is he always testing me....y does he have to make things not so easy for me....i c all these hypocrites around me who get what they asked even tho they do not deserve it....i realize then ...he is challenging my love for her....he wants me to be stretched to the limits till i get to see her....these thots jus don leave ... the heart just refuses to let go of her....does she think of me...does she dream about me....will she ever think about me like the ways i think about her...wondering about all these things always sends a chill down my spine.....will this ever happen...only time will tell,but when will that time come i wonder....i know 1 thing for sure, i loved her even before i knew her,i loved her even b4 i knew myself, iv loved her for as long as i can remember ....maybe this is what they call destiny...maybe this is what they call love....maybe this is what they call life....maybe this is what is meant for me....... may be.....maybe...... people say pairs are made in heaven .... so i wonder how GOD has worked out the things for me......i know for a fact that if she is not the one ....i don want ne1 else for me either...this life will be lost without her forever....n what is the fun in a life that has been lost with no1 searching for it.....the pursuit still continues n i hope 1 fine day this pursuit will come to an end with me smiling all over.......cheers......

No comments: