Monday, June 29, 2009

IRONY

IRONY...it is definitely the word to describe how stuffs go on around. Never even in the faintest of imaginations did i realize that life could begin to get filled up with so much of irony. I mean, the feeling is kinda mind blowing in a way coz really after all of what has happened around, there is this smile that just creeps up on my face with a tinge of not knowing what is exactly going on around. I had this one thought at the back of my head that i will not go n do such and such a thing....jus fearing an experience that did not want to happen. Then i came at crossroads where i had to think about what might be coming my way, is it something that i really want, something that i really need, something that i should be apprehensive about getting.....a lot of such questions came crawling up my mind. But, it was a nice feeling to go along with. Then, it happened all of my questions were answered....the moment i had the answer, a sheepish smile jus lept on me, hiding behind it a possible sorrow but filling it eventually with a moment of being contented knowing that possible worries have been dispelled.....
at the end of it all, i am kinda satisfied to being in the position that i am now and things should just begin to fall in place and all should be well...LIFE ROCKS, but it is one helluva SHITTY place to be in....tis like i just screwed myself with last hope unscrewing myself just having slipped out of the hands....no matter how ironical it might get, things will just keep moving on.

No comments: