Saturday, May 30, 2009

The MANY mistakes of my life

I really have never been a reader of books....all my life the only books that have kept me interested are comic books which i have thoroughly enjoyed reading as a kid...still do.Being a technical being had to dig through a few study related books every now and then, but all those were always just for the heck of reading, not interesting really.....This past week i totally surprised myself by completly reading a book"THE 3 MISTAKES OF MY LIFE".i first saw that somewhere around last year [november maybe] and just the thought of reading a book was so repulsive that i did never go thru reading even the intro part of it that time around.Well, times have changed i guess coz i did manage to read thru the whole novel n the funny part was that i found it interesting enough to keep me going through it.something that not many novels that i have had the thought of reading could make me do.NICE story tho...Readin it along made me realise that i just did THE FIRST[nth maybe] MISTAKE OF MY LIFE....coz right there is this unusual urge to read the other books by chethan bhagat....this book had kept me so engrossed that i actually forgot the whole plot that i had read in the beginning....he sez that tis based on a true life incidents, the incidents were true though, but were the characters in it also true....if they are then i really am looking forward to the batting prodigy that was mentioned in it...cannot wait to meet the next icon of INDIAN cricket....hard to beleive it tho....
After this book, i guess there are many more mistakes to be made, more books to be read....more time to be killed .....and yes more n more blogs to write :-)

No comments: