Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wht is wrong with me....

5 minutes ago , i just got a bit upset over a very good friend of mine n it just does not feel right.I have no idea as to why this happens with me. I was always like this from before, but as of now, there is an unusual guilt inside of me whenever i get angry over good friends.
There has hardly been any person among my friends on whom iv never got angry on, but all my friends have been people who`v understood me over the years n know me.But I know for a reason that this will not always be the case, coz i will have new friends n with new friends come new ppl to get angry over.I have had anger issues from before n i know that i need to manage them properly. coz if i don`t now then i know that there will one day that i will regret ever getting angry on someone.
I hope that that day day never comes n even if that day ever does come, then please GOD, just make the opposite person understand that this anger of mine is very short lived n is not what i actually mean.

I apologize to all my good frens out there who unfortunately had become victims of my anger......

No comments: